After installing it, start your iTunes to have a connection with the iOS device.
When using Cydia Impactor, if you have an error, you need to get the latest version or choose another option.
Sideloadly: A new IPA sideload tool.
Sideloadly is a new iPA signing tool, work as a Cydia Impactor alternative. This utility compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Tool developed by famous iOS application development team iOSGods. With this new tool you can install jailbreak apps(unc0ver, Chimera, Odyssey, Blizzard, Rootless, etc..), Hacked Games, Tweaked apps, and much more things.
Basically, this tool works on both Windows 64 and 32 bit OS. By clicking the below buttons you can download the latest version of Sideloadly.
Before you begin you need the following requirements.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch device
- A computer with running Windows OS(32 or 64 bit)
- Proper Internet connection
Step 01: Download Sideloadly from the above Download button.
Step 02: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod device to your PC.
Step 03: Run the Sideloadly app.
Step 04: Enter your Apple ID
Step 05: Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install to the Sideloadly (JB unc0ver - in this case).
If the device is a iPhone 5S with version 11 OS, you need to install the version 3.x of unc0ver. You can download it here: https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases/download/v3.8.0%25b1/Undecimus-v3.8.0.b1.ipa
Otherwise, you can get errors when executing Cyntia: `Sub-process dpkg --set-selections returned an error code 255`
`Couldnt rexcord the approved state changes as dpkg selection states`
You can use too:
Note: Before install it, put your device in "airplane mode" ;D
If your device was fully reset or cleaned, you need to gain the jailbreak race condition. So, if you are using unc0ver jb, after starting your device, you need to be as fast as possible and start the unc0ver app and click on the "Jailbreak" button. If it doesn't work the first time, so restart your device again some times, be relaxed, because it will work
Step 06: Then click the Start button and enter the Apple ID password when prompt. Then click OK.
Step 07: Now the installation process will start. Wait for the process will finish.
Step 08: Now you can disconnect your device after the installation process over.
Step 09: Start the unc0ver app installed in your device ;)
You got it
- 3.Right click the zip you just downloaded and click "Extract All" Wait until this finishes.
- 4.Double click "Setup.exe" and follow the on screen instructions provided by AltStore.
- 5.Press the Windows key, type "AltServer" and open the application.
- 6.Click the arrow icon near the network icon in the taskbar. This will bring up an menu with multiple icons. Look for a diamond shaped logo that says AltServer when mousing over it. Click on it.
- 7.From the option brought up, hover over Install AltStore, and select your iOS device.
- 8.Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- 9.On your iOS device, open Settings → General → Device Management and tap on your Apple ID.
- 10.Trust AltStore.
- 11.Tap the "Open in AltStore" button located above.
- 12.If promoted, sign into the same Apple ID you used before.
- 13.AltStore will now install the app. Wait until it finishes.
- 14.Open unc0ver and jailbreak!